GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSISTANT
Weekendesk is the leader in e-commerce of short breaks and themed weekends (gastronomy, relaxation, adventure, etc.). Our packages are designed to suit the needs of our customers, such as offers less than two hours from home. Our motto: “Need a break? Take a weekend! "
Reporting to the Operations Team Leaders, you will join Weekendesk as a Graphic Design Assistant Intern interacting with the Product, Marketing and Commercial departments.
- Support in the preparation and creation of designs for social media, press, banners for marketing campaigns.
- Retouching of pictures for the website and RRSS, using the Photoshop and Lightroom tools.
- Updating of the photo gallery on the website
- Assuring the quality of the pictures and designs according to Company standards
- Development of the internal photo library with destination and generic pictures
- Picture preparation for press operations
- Support to the Product and Marketing department.
- Office in Barcelona
- Daily interactions with other departments in both Barcelona and Paris headquarters
Profile and requirements
- Coursing Photography or related studies
- Languages: English compulsory. Spanish is a plus
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Lightroom/InDesign/Illustrator
- Knowledge of Premiere (Videos) are a plus
- Good organization skills, knows how to prioritize between multiple projects and departments
- Oriented to detail and motivated to learn
- We will value a portfolio
- Hours from 9 to 18, Monday to Friday (one hour lunch time)
- Intern position of 5 - 6 months
- Agreement with the University or Center of studies
- Paid internship
- Office in the center of Barcelona