Weekendesk is an online travel agency specialized in thematic short breaks in France, Benelux, Italy, Germany and Spain. We are looking for an Travel Agent for the Benelux Customer Care Team in our Barcelona office. We are 100 people in the office, and we share space with the Spanish, Italian, Benelux and International team, marketing, content and customer service. You will work in a young team of 30 people with a big passion for tourism and sales.
Its main responsibilities are to provide information, advice and assistance to our clients.
Incoming Call Management
- Respond to requests of information about booking of weekends, way of payment offered, hotel information, services, activities proposed in Weekendesk.
- Carry out on behalf of clients telephone bookings or gift cards.
- Making changes or cancellations on behalf of customers in accordance with existing procedures.
- Inform customers within cancellation the status of your reservation.
- Control of clients who have not completed our purchase.
- Provide customer satisfaction surveys.
Respond to emails
- Respond to requests for information from customers via email.
- Responding to requests for reservations.
- Send proof of purchase and reserves.
- Respond to emails partners: Partnership applications, deadlines, availability management, ...
- Management of overbookings.
- Required languages: French mandatory, and a second language: Spanish / Italian / Dutch.
- Studies in business, tourism, marketing or similar.
- Commercial vocation and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to detect customer needs, meet and propose appropriate in each case.
- Capacity for teamwork
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Higher education in tourism, administration, languages or similar.
- Titratable experience in a similar position
What we offer
- Ticket restaurant
- Based in the Barcelona Office