Weekendesk is the leader in e-commerce of short breaks and themed weekends (gastronomy, relaxation, adventure, etc.). Our packages are designed to suit the needs of our customers, such as offers less than two hours from home. Our motto: “Need a break? Take a weekend!"
Reporting to the Digital content Team Leader, you will join Weekendesk as a Photo editor intern and you will work daily with the Product, Marketing and Commercial departments.
- Retouch and preparing of images for the website and Social Media using professional tools like photoshop, etc.
- Updating the pictures of our website galleries.
- Ensuring the photos are adequate & high quality.
- Developing the photo libraries for destinations and generic images.
- Preparing photos following the specific needs of a press operation.
- Support to product and marketing teams.
Profile and requirements
- Coursing Photography or related studies
- Languages: Spanish and good level of English are compulsory.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Lightroom.
- Good organization skills. You must know how to prioritize between multiple projects and departments.
- Oriented to detail and motivated to learn.
- Portfolio required.
- Hours from 9 to 18, Monday to Friday (one-hour lunch time).
- Intern position for 6 months.
- Academic agreement compulsory with the University or center of studies.
- Paid internship: 500€ net per month.
- Office in the center of Barcelona.