Are you passionate about tourism? Is negotiating one of your strengths? But most of all: Do you feel like it is your duty to inspire people to get out of their couch and unwind by booking the perfect getaway? We have THE JOB you are looking for! Weekendesk, a leading OTA in thematic breaks is looking for a Market Manager for the Dutch market. Your main goal as Market Manager will be to develop long term fruitful business relationships with our partner hotels.
What are your main duties as a market manager?
- First point of contact for your portfolio of hotels
- Responsible for the daily follow-up of sales and allotment
- Work with the marketing team on a daily basis to see how you can give maximum visibility to your offers
- Monitor competitors to ensure the competitiveness of your portfolio
- Make action plans to improve sales for underperforming hotels and regions
- Ensure you have attractive and creative offers for our customers
- Report directly to the team leader of the Benelux
Our dream candidate:
- Is commercial and likes to negotiate
- Has good account management skills – you are willing to go the extra mile for our hotel partners
- Speaks Dutch and English, German would be a plus
- Is used to working with targets
- Is analytical
- Is stress resistant and a good multitasker
- Previous experience in tourism is a plus
What do we offer?
- A competitive fixed salary + monthly bonus
- Ticket restaurant
- International working environment: you will share the office with young professionals from Spain, France, Italy, Belgium and Holland
- Free coffee, water and tea