Weekendesk is an online travel agency specialized in thematic short breaks in France, Benelux, Italy and Spain.
Weekendesk today? It’s more than 150 people and 10 nationalities dispatched between Paris and Barcelona in wonderful and (very) lively offices!
We are currently looking for an intern for our Marketing department for our office in Barcelona.
You will be working in a young team of 10 people with a great passion for tourism and online marketing. During your internship you will also be working closely with different teams and departments s.a. the French supply team, operations and customer service.
Within the marketing team your main tasks will consist in:
- Community management.
- Creating content for all social media platforms, checking the impact of our posts and reporting results on a weekly basis.
- Reviewing the product in our categories and on the landing pages of our website, together with the sales team.
- Performing product checks before the launch of special operations and campaigns.
- Reporting results for small campaigns and operations (using tools s.a, Google analytics, Tableau and Excel).
- Competitor analysis.
- Copywriting for newsletters, SEA campaigns, content for the websites and press operations.
- Using your creativity in writing, image designs in order to reach the attention of our target group.
We are looking for:
- Students in marketing, business, communications or tourism.
- French native, Good level of English.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Curious, autonomous and e-commerce oriented.
What we offer you:
- 6 months internship
- Starting date : July 2019
- Full and progressive training
- Full time from Monday to Friday, 9h to 18h (1 hour lunchbreak)
- Monthly afterwork
- Paid internship: 500€/net per month
- Free coffee and tea
- Office is based in center of Barcelona, Spain
- Young and multicultural environment.