MARKET MANAGER ASSISTANT
Weekendesk is an online travel agency specialized in thematic short breaks in France, Benelux, Italy, Germany and Spain. We are looking for an assistant market manager for the all our Supply Team in our Barcelona office. We are more than a 100 people in the office, and we share space with the Spanish, Italian, Benelux and International team, marketing, content and customer service. You will work in a young team of people with a big passion for tourism and sales growing the market. We are looking for students with skills in business and commercial for all our markets.
What will be your responsibilities as a Market Manager Assistant?
- You will assist the area manager who is responsible for the sales of more or less 200 hotels in his/her region
- You will be responsible for the availabilities of the hotel, main objective is to always have product available.
- You will check the competitiveness of the rates compared with the competitors.
- You will help the area manager with putting new deals online and improve the content/pictures of existing deals
- You will work together with the Marketing Department to do quality checks on the website
- You will get a small portfolio of hotels you will be responsible for. This means you will be in daily contact with them to get the best deals, check availability, follow-up on the sales of the hotels,…
We are looking for…
- Students of tourism, business, marketing, sales…
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team worker
- Open mind and competitive spirit
- Native in one of this languages: Dutch/Italian/French/Spanish.
What we offer
- 5- 6 moths internship
- Full and progressive training
- Full time from Monday to Friday, 9h to 18h I hour lunch
- 500€/net per month
- Free coffee and tea
- Office is based in center of Barcelona, Spain
- Young and multicultural environment.