Account Manager (Internship) - French Native
Welcome to the Weekendesk Internship Offer!
What kind of company are we? A digital travel agency, full of young people specialized in very local and thematic "short breaks". We are present in different countries: France, Benelux, Italy and Spain.
We are looking for an French Intern to be our Account Manager Assistant for our Benelux commercial team in our office in Barcelona. You will work in a young team with a great passion for tourism and sales, helping the market grow. We are looking for students with skills in business and sales, as one of the main tasks is to NEGOTIATE.
- You will assist the area manager who is responsible for the sales of more or less 200 hotels in his/her region
- You will be responsible for the availabilities of the hotel, the main objective is to always have product available.
- You will check the competitiveness of the rates compared with the competitors.
- You will help the area manager with putting new deals online and improve the content/pictures of existing deals
- You will work together with the Marketing Department to do quality checks on the website
- You will get a small portfolio of hotels you will be responsible for. This means you will be in daily contact with them to get the best deals, check availability, follow-up on the sales of the hotels,…
- Students of tourism, business, marketing, sales…
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team worker.
- An open mind and competitive spirit.
- Languages: French Mandatory and English. Spanish is a plus.
- 6 months of internship
- Full and progressive training
- Full time from Monday to Friday.
- 500€ per month
- Free coffee and tea
- The office is based in Barcelona (Spain)
- Young and multicultural environment.