Weekendesk, created in 2008 and supported by Otium Capital, is the European leader in the online sale of themed weekends and short breaks. Present in 5 countries, with offices in France and Spain, it achieves more than €80 million in business volume thanks to its 10,000 packaged offers combining accommodation and activities with an innovative positioning: possibility of building tailor-made weekends with offers that are unequalled on the market. The vision is to make Weekendesk one of the successes of the European Internet!
#### Your mission
As part of our front team of 5 talented people, your main missions will be:
- You participate in the evolution of our brand new website (mobile first), PWA and native applications and the constant improvement of the user experience with our UX and PM
- In consultation with the team, you propose and implement architecture and implementation solutions
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the construction of our Design System
If you like to work iteratively and if you want to develop the Weekendesk platform in active collaboration with the Product team, if you are sensitive to business and technical issues, come and meet us!
#### Our technical environment
- Our stack front is based on React + Redux, React Native, MongoDB and NodeJS.
- We use Webpack. We operate in Continuous Delivery thanks to CircleCI and Heroku.
- Our backend is in Java 8 and Spring and we are transforming our monolith with a MicroServices Challenges approach: user experience, SEO, scalability, high availability
#### Your Department
The IT department of Weekendesk is composed of about twenty people divided into 3 development poles (including one in Barcelona) and 1 DevOps pole. We directly ensure the internal deployment, provisioning, monitoring, alerting of our cloud infrastructure (AWS) via modern technologies (Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus...).