Weekendesk is the leading online travel agency for weekend sales and thematic breaks. We are a young and growing company with
presence in France, Benelux, Italy and Spain. With more than 80 million euros per year of invoicing, our company is in full growth.
Therefore, we seek to incorporate into our staff in the offices of Barcelona a Back-Office specialist for the Operations Department
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will join Weekendesk as a Back-Office specialist interacting with Product/ Marketing and
Commercial department. Your main tasks on a daily basis will occur as followed: load in the data system the content for hotels, activities,
and destinations accordingly to our publication/ translation and contracting strategy. You will ensure that the settings/ pricing are properly
made, being a referent of any issue or request about the platform. You have the responsibility of taking care of the Supply requests for the
Sales departments, working closely with the Italy Sales team.
o Editing, updating and controlling the online content such as hotel, packages, destinations and activities
o Verification of the contents, reviewing the language and style, ensuring the spelling is consistent and double-checking the
impact on the websites
o Uploading text and images to a website using a content management system
o Proofreading and editing final translated versions
o Contact with external partners (Channel Managers, Hotels or providers) to provide support
o Ongoing work on improvements that can be developed on our system to optimize your department work but also for the
o Quality checks on categories or package selection
● A nice office in Barcelona, free coffee
● Multi-cultural teams
● Strong interactions with other services / other countries
● Skills for teamwork, with a great capacity for organization and proactivity.
● Excellent communication and writing skills
● Able to anticipate needs and deliver timely, relevant solutions and actions
● Proactive, flexible and adaptive in a rapidly changing environment and adjust with a “can-do” attitude.
● Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing across departments, activities, and projects.
● Degree/ diploma in Tourism, Administration or Business oriented studies
● Languages: French native and fluent in Italian
● Proficiency in computer skills
● Stable and full-time position from Monday – Friday
● Full time job (39h), starting with a 3 months trial period followed by an indefinite contract
● 24 days of holidays, excluding bank holidays