Do you want to live a new experience working in one of the coolest Travel agencies that are fighting against this Tourism crisis?
It is your main desire to travel and make others travel safely as well by working in the tourism sector?
Weekendesk wants to incorporate into our staff in the offices of Barcelona a Back-office & Content editor specialist in the Operations Department
Reporting to the Loading and Connectivity Coordinators, you will join Weekendesk as a Back-Office & Content editor specialist interacting with the Product and Commercial department.
Your main tasks on a daily basis will occur as followed:
- Load in the data system the content for hotels and activities according to our publication
- Translation and contracting strategy
- You will ensure that the settings/ pricing are properly made, is a referent of any issue or request about the platform.
- You have the responsibility of taking care of the Sales departments requests, working closely with the France and Benelux Sales team.
- Inserting the hotel and activity providers data in the system
- Inserting hotel and activity prices
- Setting up package options and configuration
- Uploading text and images to a website using a content management system
- Contacting with external partners to enable calendar connections and provide support
- Supporting the rest of the teams with any loading related issue
Content creation and translation
- Creation of hotel descriptions and package related information
- Translation of package related information, when needed
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions
- Quality checks based on specific categories or package selections
- Verification of the contents, reviewing the language and style, ensuring the spelling is consistent and double-checking the impact on the websites
- Editing, updating and controlling the online hotel, packages, destinations and activities data
- Ongoing work on potential improvements that can be developed on our system to optimize your department work but also for the Market Management
- A nice office in Barcelona
- Multi-cultural teams
- Strong interactions with other services / other countries
- Skills for teamwork, with a great capacity for organization and proactivity
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to anticipate needs and deliver timely, relevant solutions and actions
- Proactive, flexible and adaptive in a rapidly changing environment and adjust with a “can-do” attitude
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing across departments, activities, and projects
- Degree/ Diploma in Translation, Modern languages or Tourism
- Languages: Dutch native and high level in French (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Proficiency in computer skills
Weekendesk benefits to enjoy!
- Possibility of part-time home office (to discuss)
- Onboarding in the office with the team
- 4-month contract + Permanent Contract
- Monthly Ticket Restaurant
- Personal discount for Family&Friends for Weekendesk scapes
- Small activities in the office like: "Monday's breakfast" & "Thursdays Pizza!"
- Company discount for a good private Health Insurance
- Annual training plan (Languages, Management, Sales)
How to play inside Weekendesk?
- "We" not "I"
- Be audacious and rigorous
- Be accessible
- Delive F***** results
- Discuss and decide
- Respect deadlines
- Have fun!!!!!!