Your missions are:
- Load in the data system the content for hotels and activities.
- Ensure that the settings and pricing are properly made.
- Be the referent for any issue or request about the platform.
- Take care of the Sales departments requests, Barcelona and Paris.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Inserting the hotel and activity providers data in the system.
- Inserting hotel and activity prices.
- Setting up package options and configuration.
- Uploading text and images to a website using a content management system.
- Contacting with external partners to enable calendar connections and provide support.
- Supporting the rest of the teams with any loading related issue.
- Creation of hotel descriptions and package related information.
- Translation of package related information, when needed.
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions.
- Quality checks.
- Verification of the contents.
- Editing, updating and controlling the online hotel, packages, destinations and activities data.
- Degree/ diploma in Translation, Modern languages or Tourism.
- Languages: French native and high level in Spanish.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Capacity for organization and proactivity.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Able to anticipate needs and deliver timely, relevant solutions and actions.
- Proactive, flexible and adaptive in a rapidly changing environment and adjust with a “can-do” attitude.
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing across departments, activities, and projects.
What we offer:
- Permanent position with 6 month trial period.
- Fix salary + monthly bonus.
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9.00h until 18.00h; Fridays, rotation between 15.00h or 18.00h.
- Ticket Restaurant (5€/day worked).
- 20% discount in our Weekendesk Product.
- Monthly afterwork.
- Annual workshop (BCN&PARIS).
- Free fruit & coffee.